- Mr & Mrs Smith acts as a booking agent for the hotel(s) it books.
- For your security, payments online are made through secure servers.
- For all bookings, Mr & Mrs Smith will take a credit card number on behalf of the hotel to guarantee the reservation. In all cases, once the booking is confirmed, you are subject to the terms and conditions of that hotel’s cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation policies may outline a period before check-in when cancellations will be subject to payment of a penalty. This period does not include the day of arrival – so, for example, a cancellation policy of ‘24 hours’ means a reservation must be cancelled at least 24 hours before midnight on the day before arrival to avoid the penalty. Any cancellations must be made by emailing or phoning the Travel Team as soon as possible.
- Where an offer of availability is made, the rooms are not held until the client accepts. We therefore advise clients to accept the offer as soon as possible after receipt in order to make a firm booking. You will be notified by email within 24 hours whether your booking has been successful. It is your responsibility to contact Mr & Mrs Smith if a confirmation email has not been received.
- Mr & Mrs Smith cannot be held liable for errors or omissions in bookings, either made by the hotel, or as a result of system failure of any kind.
- We do our utmost to ensure all Mr & Mrs Smith hotel information is accurate, however hotel facilities may change at any time and any opinions expressed are subjective.
- Any advance deposits, additional fees or charges will always be clearly marked before you confirm your booking. Once paid, these additional charges are non-refundable.
- Any changes to a booking that involve the addition of sequential nights to a stay will be considered an amendment to the original booking, regardless of whether the extra nights are booked by the person who made the original booking, or by another guest with whom they are staying.
- Bookings for Mr & Mrs Smith's exclusive hotel offers or promotions are subject to the terms and conditions set by the hotel for its particular offer. All offers are on request and subject to availability. They must be booked via the Smith Travel Team and cannot be reserved online. Some hotels will require a deposit or full prepayment on booking, which may be non-refundable in case of cancellation. Any special terms will be stated on the booking and included in your confirmation. Hotel offers and promotions (and any applicable terms and conditions) are frequently added or amended, and will therefore only apply to completely new bookings. Reservations made before the start of the offer or promotion cannot be cancelled and rebooked at the lower rate. Please note that the normal Smith membership card offer may not always be applicable when booking a Mr & Mrs Smith exclusive hotel offer or promotion. If it does apply it will be stated in the text of the offer.
Bookings using vouchers/gift cards
- Vouchers/gift cards are redeemable for stays at hotels in the Mr & Mrs Smith collection when booking via the Mr & Mrs Smith website or the Mr & Mrs Smith Travel Team. Vouchers/gift cards are not redeemable directly with hotels or online with hotels that are not part of the Smith collection.
- When using a voucher/gift card, the full balance of the hotel stay is payable at time of booking.
- A single-use voucher/gift card can only be used once.
- Vouchers/gift cards are valid for 12 months after purchase. Bookings must be made within this time, but stays can be taken outside of the 12-month period.
- Vouchers/gift cards may not be used for multiple bookings on consecutive nights at the same hotel.
- Vouchers/gift cards are redeemable only against accommodation costs. They may not be redeemed against incidental hotel costs or additional services.
- Any outstanding unused credit will be held against the unique voucher/gift card code until used or the voucher/gift card expires.
- Mr & Mrs Smith reserves the right to decline to accept vouchers/gift cards where, in its opinion, a voucher/gift card is invalid for the booking being made.
- Vouchers/gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Lost or misplaced vouchers/gift cards may be replaced subject to submission of proof of purchase, and the purchaser’s confirmation of the voucher’s/gift card’s intended recipient.
Bookings using loyalty money
- Loyalty money is given on all hotel stays booked through mrandmrssmith.com or through our Travel Team. Loyalty money is not given on any bookings made directly with hotels.
- Loyalty money is added to your account on conclusion of your stay and is valid for 24 months, after which it will automatically expire.
- When a hotel stay has been part-paid using loyalty money, further rewards will only be accrued on the portion that has been paid for in cash or by debit/credit card.
- Hotel stays paid for using a combination of loyalty money and real money must be pre-paid in their entirety at the point of booking. Though we understand that this can sometimes be a slight inconvenience, this is the best way of ensuring there is no confusion over payment when you check out at the end of your stay.
- Any refunds for cancelled bookings paid or part-paid with loyalty money will be issued in vouchers.
- We reserve the right to withhold loyalty money if we feel the scheme is being misused, and we reserve the right to cancel any booking made using loyalty money if we suspect it is fraudulent.
Flight bookings or packages including flights
Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking.
For Mr & Mrs Smith's full terms and conditions, please visit our legal page