Want to join the Smith team in New York? Here are our current openings…
NEW YORK: Service Consultant
Mr & Mrs Smith is looking for experienced customer service and support professional to fill a newly created position on our Travel Team, helping to ensure Smith customers have the best experience possible.
This is a full time role that will require you to work Friday to Tuesday. Working hours will be 11.30am - 7pm on weekends, regular business hours on weekdays.
- Processing amendments and cancellations to member bookings and supporting the our Travel Team consultants with admin tasks
- Responding to enquiries via email, live chat and social media
- Answering all in-bound phone calls at weekends
- Processing accommodation-only bookings for straightforward enquiries
- Taking detailed briefs on behalf of Travel Team consultants for more complex enquiries
- Handling customer queries and feedback over the weekend
- Assisting hoteliers with booking-related queries and resolving any overbookings or rate-parity issues over the weekend
- Providing ad hoc support to any current projects
- Ensuring 24/7 emergency contact over the weekend
- Mature outlook, with a professional attitude and a team-orientated approach
- Ability to analyse and resolve difficult situations diplomatically
- Excellent attention to detail, with great written and spoken communication skills
- Confidence with learning new systems
- Passion for travel (experience in the industry is a benefit)
In short: if you're a confident, problem-solving people person, please send a cover letter explaining why you’re the perfect addition to Smith, along with your resumé, to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 31.
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted for interview. No agencies, please.