Bill & Coo
- Style Martinis and minimalism
- Setting The Aegean Miami
The catwalk-worthy Mykonos destination of choice for the jet set, Bill & Coo hotel in Mykonos Town offers up Herculean doses of Grecian sunshine in chic modern coastal accommodations. The poolside lounge bar – tailor-made for mojitos and midnight rendezvous – is the picture of glassy elegance. Slip into sea-view serenity in serious style at this achingly cool beachside boutique.
Need to know
- Rooms 22 suites.
- Rates Double rooms from $272.24 (€197), excluding tax at 19 per cent.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Valet parking, TV lounge, free WiFi throughout, CD/DVD library, dry-cleaning service. In-room amenities: LCD TV, CD/DVD player, Apivita toiletries, hydro-massage jet shower.
- Poolside A classy combination of glass and wood-panel flooring surrounds the infinity pool, where you can unwind on banquettes or sun loungers and admire the view (and your fellow guests).
- Check–out Midday; late check-out depends on availability.
Children Babies and toddlers stay for free – cots can be provided. Older children can stay for an additional 50 per cent of the per person rate.
- Hotel closed 20 October to 20 April.
- Also 10 suites are non-smoking. Pets weighing less than five kilos can be accommodated, but are not allowed in the communal areas.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms The spacious white and baby blue suites all have private terraces with sun loungers, but for that genuine master-of-all-you-survey feeling, opt for a Deluxe Suite so you can admire the Aegean from your hot tub.
- Packing tips High heels and cobbles were never destined to get on well, so make sure you have some flat party shoes. Remember: as far as sunglasses are concerned, there’s no such thing as ‘too big’.
Food and drink at Bill & Coo
- Hotel restaurant The Bill & Coo open kitchen dominates the poolside and provides light, fresh Mediterranean cuisine, with a wizardly approach to fish. It’s open to non-residents, too.
- Dress code Linens and labels.
- Top table Sit side by side on the banquettes so you can both enjoy the sea view and the colourful play of fibre-optic lights in the pool.
- Last orders Dinner is served between 7pm and midnight; salads and snacks are available throughout the day. The bar runs dry at 3am.
- Room service 24 hours. The suite terraces are ideal for intimate dining or champagne breakfasts.
- Hotel bar The poolside lounge bar is as chilled out as it’s possible to be in this much sunshine. The squashy sofas and cool Corian furniture are the perfect place from which to watch the sunset over a daiquiri.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More details