- Style Kaleidoscopic country retreat
- Setting Views to the valley
With manicured gardens, whitewashed walls and private terraces, Can Curreu hotel is a relaxed retreat in the heart of Ibiza. Surrounded by forested hills, it has a residential feel, which is only enhanced by excellent service and a dedication to exquisite food. Scents and flavours are all local, including plump olives from nearby groves and gardens blooming with pine, lavender and rose.
Need to know
- Rooms 17 rooms, including 11 suites.
- Rates Double rooms from $264.31 (€195), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Spa, outdoor swimming pool, gym, solarium, gardens, private boat, stables.
- Check–out Midday, but flexible depending upon availability.
Children Very welcome. Babysitting can be arranged. Extra beds are €60 a night and cots are free.
- Also The hotel owns a power boat you can charter for private excursions around the island, or to neighbouring islands, discovering secret caves and beaches along the coast.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms All rooms are individually decorated and each has a private terrace. The suites and superior suites have a fireplace, Jacuzzi, living room and dining room (some have a kitchenette).
- Packing tips Swimwear for the spa and beaches; kaftans for boat-trip cover-ups, filmstar-fabulous shades (the bigger, the better).
Food and drink at Can Curreu
- Hotel restaurant Renowned for his excellent Mediterranean cooking, Toni Rodríguez is one of the lures at this elegant and inviting eatery. The wine cellar is also superb.
- Dress code Elegant and relaxed.
- Top table In wintertime, next to the chimney; during summer, the terrace by the olive tree.
- Last orders For food and drink, 24h.
- Room service Breakfast, lunch and dinner on request from the hotel restaurant between 8am and midnight.