- Style Neo rustico
- Setting Bougainvillea-bountiful Baleares
An 18th-century boutique hotel near Sóller, Ca’s Xorc is a naturalists retreat where centruy-old olive trees lead to an infinity pool overlooking the verdant valley. Outdoor spaces headline this handsome hideaway, especially the stone courtyard dining area – shady by day, candlelit by night – along with private terraces and lush gardens.
Need to know
- Rooms 12.
- Rates Double rooms from $267.79 (€195), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
- More details Rates include breakfast.
- Facilities Massages can be arranged. Infinity-edged swimming pool and outdoor Jacuzzi, yoga classes on request.
- Check–out Midday. Earliest check-in, 3pm.
Children Welcome; cots can be provided at an extra charge, and babysitter upon prior reservation.
- Hotel closed From 1 November 2011 to 30 March 2012.
- Also Make sure you book in advance if you want to dine in the restaurant on your first night – it gets busy quickly.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms Ask for a view over the gardens or valley. The more modern rooms have bigger bathrooms.
- Packing tips Don't forget your swimwear!
Food and drink at Ca's Xorc
- Hotel restaurant Mediterranean food is served for lunch and dinner until 10.30pm, every day except Tuesday. For cooler evenings there is an indoor restaurant, but you can’t beat dining under the candlelit olive trees in summer. Great wine list of Spanish and Mallorcan labels.
- Dress code Zhuzh up for supper.
- Top table Close to the gardens.
- Room service Drinks available 24 hours.
- Hotel bar Drinks can only be ordered from the restaurant or through room service.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More details