- Style Architect-designed detail
- Setting Art nouveau side street
An outdoor pool overlooks the rooftops of Barcelona at Hotel Omm, an ideal urban escape where clean lines and simple elements make a bold artistic statement. Dine at the stellar restaurant with a funny name (Moo) and unwind with a cocktail on the sublime rooftop terrace gazing beneath spectacular Spanish skies.
Need to know
- Rooms 91 rooms, including eight suites.
- Rates Double rooms from $247.28 (€181), excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €2.48 per person per night on check-out.
- Facilities Spaciomm spa with hammam and water therapy pool, rooftop swimming pool and a solarium overlooking La Pedrera, limousine and valet service.
- Check–out Midday.
Children The restaurant is not suitable for small children; a menu at the bar caters for them.
- Also Omm can supply a personal shopper to spruce up your style.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms Those looking out onto Paseo de Grácia have the best views; those facing the interior garden have bigger balconies.
- Packing tips Swimwear – Barcelona has its own beach. If you’re vegetarian, research meat-free places to eat.
Food and drink at Hotel Omm
- Hotel restaurant The informal and health-conscious Moo restaurant serves Catalan haute cuisine; its Michelin-approved triumvirate of brotherly chefs (Joan, Josep and Jordi Roca) have two stars. The interior looks onto an enclosed bamboo forest.
- Dress code Fashionably formal.
- Top table Secure a corner spot and people-watch the night away.
- Last orders 2am for the bar during the week, and 3am on Thursdays, fridays and Saturdays.
- Room service 24 hours; the full restaurant menu is available when Moo is open, otherwise it's sandwiches and salads.
- Hotel bar Moo's cocktail bar/lounge is a gathering place for Barcelona's in-crowd, staying open until the early hours. OmmSession, the hotel's scene-stealing daytime club features live music and DJs Wednesday to Saturday.