- Style Urban mansion
- Setting Aristocratic Arles
Find picture-perfect French elegance at L'Hôtel Particulier, set in the sun-swept cobbled streets of Arles, the ancient Roman city whose dusty colours inspired Vincent Van Gogh. In the rooms, white-washed contemporary minimalism mingles with traditional touches like ornate writing desks, claw-footed tubs and gilded mirrors, creating a mesmerizing mélange of styles.
Need to know
- Rooms 18.
- Rates Double rooms from $370.17 (€270), excluding tax at 7 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €1.00 per person per night on check-out.
- More details Breakfast is an extra €23 a person.
- Facilities Space Spa with sauna, massage and hammam. In-room amenities: TV, WiFi.
- Poolside The outdoor pool is slim but elegant.
- Check–out 11am.
Children Are welcome; an extra bed is €30.
- Also Guests can park in the hotel's 13-space garage for €18.50 a day. It's closed at night, though, so let the hotel know if you're arriving after 9pm and they'll reserve one of the three temporary courtyard spaces.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms The Suite Luxe is decorated with white drapes and antique furniture. It’s on the ground floor with a private terrace and view of the gardens and swimming pool. The suites in the old stables have private terraces.
Food and drink at L'Hôtel Particulier
- Hotel restaurant No restaurant, but guests can tuck into light meals, snacks and drinks – made using fresh, local produce – at the bar by the pool. Meal service ends at 9pm.
- Dress code Elegant, comfortable Med style.
- Top table Tables on the terrace are highly coveted and are reserved for guests. Order a light meal and settle down for some gorgeous garden views.
- Room service A selection from the main menu is available from 8am until 10pm.
- Hotel bar Drinks are served at the pool bar or on the terrace until 9pm.