- Style Vine-entwined urban luxury
- Setting Plush, polished CBD
Replete with curling vines and steel origami décor, Naumi hotel is a slick city hideaway in Singapore's restaurant-dense business district. Between its 10th-floor pool deck's skyline views, a laid-back lounge bar with an enviable whiskey selection and flawless service, this is one seriously luxurious urban retreat.
Need to know
- Rooms 40, including 15 suites.
- Rates Double rooms from $300.00 (SG$380), excluding tax at 17.7 per cent.
- More details Breakfast is included.
- Facilities Gym, yoga room, DVD/CD library, free WiFi throughout. In rooms: huge plasma TV, DVD/video player, sound system with iPod dock, XBox 360 and Nintendo Wii on request, yoga mat, Nespresso machine, minibar and free local calls. All suites include well-fitted kitchenettes.
- Poolside On the 10th floor, the skinny infinity pool and surrounding deck offer expansive views of the Singapore skyline.
- Check–out Noon. Late check-out up to 6pm subject to availability and a half-day charge. Earliest check-in, 2pm.
Children This hotel is aimed more towards couples.
- Also For female guests, there is a Ladies Floor, secluded from the rest of the hotel by a security glass door. Feminine, extra touches include a selection of magazines to borrow.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms Ask for a room as high as possible above street-level for extra privacy. If you don't want to stretch to a suite, the entry-level Premium Rooms at the corners of the building are fab, with decent views but showers only. Avoid the Corporate Suites if you're after a stylish stay. The leviathan Luxury Suite is the most alluring prospect, with indulgent perks such as the wine chiller, mother-of-pearl coffee table and its own steam room. Lovebirds should flock to the Executive Patio Suite; the private high-walled patios, shrouded by foliage, give you your own little bower to canoodle in.
- Packing tips Given the unpredictable climate, insect repellent and umbrellas are always wise luggage inclusions. Make sure you’ve divested you pockets of chewing gum – it’s illegal in cleanliness-conscious Singapore.
- Also On arrival you’ll be assigned a personal Naumi aide to make sure you have everything you need – or want – during your stay, 24 hours a day.
Food and drink at Naumi
- Hotel restaurant Doubling as a casual dining area, the Lounge Bar offers healthy Asian and Western à la carte dishes and a set lunch and dinner menu, including delicious salads and desserts.
- Dress code City sleek indoors; swimwear and a hotel-supplied sarong up on the roof.
- Top table Take nibbles and cocktails to the rooftop pool deck and savour the view.
- Last orders The bar’s open until midnight midweek, but burns early-hours oil until 2am at weekends.
- Room service Noodle dishes and Western options such as pizzas and pasta can be served in-room 24 hours a day.
- Hotel bar Wallpapered with signature floral trails, Naumi Bar & Lounge is a cream-and-black-hued coffee lounge by day and a whisky bar by night, with more than 17 labels to choose from.
Also worth knowing
- Weddings This property is suitable for weddings. More details