- Style Modernist naturalist
- Setting Clifftop Kruger
Surrounded by the South African wilderness, Singita Lebombo hotel blends luxury with sweet seclusion in its striking lodge of steel, timber and glass in Kruger National Park. Clinging to a cliff above the N’wanetsi River, its 15 luxurious rooms offer impressive proximity to magnificent wildlife via private game-gazing decks, indoor/outdoor showers and open romantic fireplaces. Its all-inclusive experience encompasses game tours, walking safaris and all meals and drinks.
Need to know
- Rooms 15.
- Rates Double rooms from $2069.63 (ZAR21,491), excluding tax at 14 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional government tax of ZAR55.00 per person per night on check-in.
- More details Rates include all meals and drinks, two game drives a day, walking safaris and transfers to the airstrip.
- Facilities The cliffside loft-style rooms have air-con, fireplaces, a game-viewing deck, outdoor and indoor showers and complimentary minibar. Suites have iPod docks.
- Poolside The pool is next to the restaurant and bar and overlooks the river.
- Check–out 11am.
Children Over-10s are welcome. Younger children are welcome if the whole lodge is booked. Extra beds are not available.
- Also The Lebombo Spa offers a full range of treatments. Safaris are conducted in six-seater Land Rovers but private vehicles are available on request for a fee.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms All suites have the same fabulous views over the N'wanetsi river.
- Packing tips You should take anti-malaria precautions. Cold nights, particularly between May and November, means some warm layers are essential.
Food and drink at Singita Lebombo
- Hotel restaurant The expertly prepared dishes are filled with simple flavours and fresh ingredients, including seafood and grilled meats. Unusual game dishes include antelope and ostrich. There is also an excellent wine cellar.
- Dress code Stylish and comfortable.
- Top table On the deck, with views over the pool and the river.
- Last orders There are no last orders but early starts make late nights a rarity.
- Room service Available; the lodge endeavours to meet all guests wishes.
- Hotel bar All drinks at the bar are complimentary, except champagnes.