Soho House New York
- Style SoHo chic
- Setting Meatpacking District
A bit of Brit chic thrives in New York’s Meatpacking District through Soho House New York hotel, the East Coast outpost of the London members-only club. English urban sophistication is exemplified in the dark wood floors, exposed brick and an clever mix of contemporary and antique furniture. And spectacular views of the city can be enjoyed along with all the other beautiful people lounging at the rooftop pool.
Need to know
- Rooms 30
- Rates Double rooms from $680.00, excluding tax at 14.75 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of $3.50 per room per night on check-out and an additional service charge of $5.00 per room per night on check-out.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast.
- Facilities Cowshed spa with eucalyptus steam rooms, 44-seat private cinema, gym. In rooms: Plasma TV, DVD, WiFi, and a full range of Cowshed products in the bathroom.
- Poolside There's a rectangular heated pool on the rooftop, flanked by striped loungers and parasols and overlooking the Hudson. It's open year-round, but in summer there's full waiter service too.
- Check–out 12-noon.
Children Welcome. Children can use the pool between 9am and 5pm Monday to Wednesday, 9am and 2pm Thursday and Friday, and 8am and 11.30am at weekends.
- Also The Cowshed Spa offers a range of treatments. There is a games room with pool table.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms The best room in the house is the vast number 13 room, but we also love the Medium rooms on the fifth floor.
- Packing tips A chic bikini or two for the rooftop pool. Leave some space in your luggage for your shopping exploits around Broadway and Bleecker.
Food and drink at Soho House New York
- Hotel restaurant Modern international cuisine, Swarovski chandeliers and Manhattan views. There is a private party area for up to 12 people.
- Dress code SoHo sophisticates.
- Top table By the window with a view over Manhattan.
- Last orders 10pm; the Drawing Room serves food until 3am on weekdays; 4am at weekends.
- Room service 7am–2am; until midnight on Sunday.
- Hotel bar The hotel bar is open for food and drinks from 11am until midnight on Monday and Sunday; 2am the rest of the week.