- Style Playful den for modern lovers
- Setting Centralissimo
With minimal style and a smack-in-the-center location, the Gray hotel is a glossy Milan bolthole near the Duomo, La Scala and the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele. Glossy on approach, a mirrored awning marks the entrance. Inside the atmosphere is more playful, with plush banquettes in the cocktail lounge and a brightly-upholstered, oversize swing in the reception area.
Need to know
- Rooms 21 individually designed rooms, two with private gyms.
- Rates Double rooms from $383.80 (€280), excluding tax at 10 per cent. Please note the hotel charges an additional local city tax of €5.00 per person on check-out.
- More details Rates exclude breakfast.
- Facilities High-speed Internet connection, hydro shower and/or hydro tub, valet parking. A personal shopper can be arranged.
- Check–out Midday.
Children A babysitter can be provided with 24 hours notice. Beds are available for small children at no extra cost.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms 101, 201 and 301 have kingsize beds, round hydro tubs, and views of the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele.
- Packing tips Pack your most fashionista outfits; huge, extra-dark sunglasses.
Food and drink at The Gray
- Hotel restaurant The international clientele favours the cosy Le Noir for its Italian food and fantastic fish.
- Dress code Informal but A-list.
- Top table Choose a round table for two.
- Last orders Food, 10.30pm; drinks 1am.
- Room service The restaurant à la carte menu is available 12.30–2.30pm and 7am–10.30pm; otherwise, snacks such as smoked salmon and insalata caprese are available until 1am.
- Hotel bar Il Bar, the jewel-like cocktail lounge in a corner of the ground floor, is open until 01h.