- Style Tasteful take on a private pensión
- Setting Quiet Old Town backstreet
Amid the fragrant orange-tree scents that waft through the streets of Marbella's old quarter, stumble upon the unassuming white-washed walls of Town House hotel. Between its crisp white linens, ornately carved wooden details and a warmth usually expected only at a private residence, this breezy hideaway on the Costa del Sol is the stuff of daydreams. To top it off, the rooftop terrace is the perfect retreat at the end of a day of exploring, both for people-watching and sunbathing.
Need to know
- Rooms Nine.
- Rates Double rooms from $155.77 (€114), excluding tax at 10 per cent.
- More details Rates include buffet breakfast. Cheaper rates are available for single travellers - book through the Smith Travel team.
- Facilities Roof terrace.
- Check–out Midday, but flexible.
In the know
- Our favourite rooms 9 has a large balcony; 4 and 8 have good-sized bathrooms.
Food and drink at Town House
- Hotel restaurant There is no restaurant.
- Dress code Lazy and low-key.
- Last orders Bar open all day until around midnight.
- Room service Drinks only.